Linking central banks and industry to give back to the cash community
- The Royal Canadian Mint Recognition Medal: An innovative use of bi-metallic coin manufacturing by-products and pulsating technology for recognizing essential workers and raising funds in the fight against food insecurity.
- Surys Moov™ : a new generation of optical nanostructures to bring life to your Banknote
- Koenig & Bauer Banknote Solutions Visual Press SupportAt Koenig & Bauer Banknote Solutions, we are always looking for new ways to best support our customers, even more so during situations like the current pandemic. To allow for fast reaction time in case of troubleshooting despite travel restrictions, our company launched Visual PressSupport, a bidirectional video link which significantly improves the efficiency of communication between the customer technicians and our remote maintenance hotline, and expands the options available for solution finding
- De La Rue Next Generation Business Continuity Planning – protecting employees and their families whilst maintaining a focus on commitments during COVID19
- Currency Research COVID-19 Educational Programming As the world watched, learned, and eventually became dramatically affected by Covid-19, Currency Research quickly adapted to support the cash industry by delivering a sequence of informational virtual seminars and bringing together leading industry experts to share accurate information. This program contained a sequence of educational components through reports, webinars and full virtual events
- Oberthur Fiduciaire BioguardBIOGUARD is an anti-bacterial and anti-fungus treatment. It has been proven effective on millions of bills in circulation. With the arrival of the pandemic, our R&D teams have carried out extensive research to add anti-virus properties to the BIOGUARD formulation. The first version of this new solution launched as early as March 2020 is already effective against viruses.
Oberthur Fiduciaire has developed an exclusive, safe, effective & easy to implement anti-viral treatment to counter coronaviruses on the surface of banknotes.
Harmless to humans, long-lasting and easy to implement, BIOGUARD is a solution adapted to a strategy PREVENTING the risks of contamination and MAINTAINING public health.
- Humania The Global Cash Community has joined forces to support those who have been most affected by the pandemic in their efforts to recover and rebuild. HUMANIA started with the launch of HUMANIACURRENCY. This initiative facilitates those willing to help, via design activity, to join forces and leverage their design skills as a valuable asset to help reconstruction, post Covid-19. HUMANIACURRENCY is a framework to facilitate the design of currency (banknotes and coins), celebrating and paying tribute to the people, spirit and collective solidarity of humanity during the Covid-19 pandemic. HUMANIACURRENCY designs will not actually become or replace circulating currency.
- LEONHARD KURZ Stiftung & Co. KG KURZ’s response to Covid-19 was the introduction of a new digital process for design and origination approval.
Our designers have evolved into highly skilled experts for transforming requirements voiced by the central bank customer into a sophisticated digital design. The constant to and fro of information, which in the current situation is nearly 100% digital itself, is enabled by a digital design process.
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas Cash Service Alliance – Promoting Collaborative Partnerships for Undisrupted and Efficient Currency Supply and Distribution The Cash Service Alliance (CSA) was launched, in partnership with the Bankers Association of the Philippines, as a cash circulation mechanism that enables banks to enter into a mutually beneficial agreement to service requirements for fit Philippine currency of other banks from their available cash holdings. In October 2020, the BSP issued Circular No. 1099 and provided an online system to facilitate the direct exchange of fit currency among banks.